10 Year Anniversary
Kloosterkerk, Den Haag
The Youth Interventions Foundation (Stichting Jeugdinterventies) celebrated it’s 10th anniversay in the Kloosterkerk in the Hague.
With Prof. Dr. A. Popma as chair, we can look back at a succesful event with great presentations and workshops.
Below you’ll find the pdf files of the available presentations. Unfortunately, we cannot share Prof. G. Dabok’s presentation, due to privacy protection of the families.
- What proves research: working elements of family therapy– Drs. Th. v.d. Pol
- MDFT- A treament for adolescents with Internet Gaming Disorder (IGD)? Drs. Ph. Nielsen
- Questions about IGD– Em. Prof. H. Rigter
- How does your therapist grow? C. Rowe PD.D. (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Thinking multidimensional and schoolwork(Dutch)– S. Cool, J. Kaljouw
- Don’t wait! The power of starting family therapy not after but during residential stay– Drs. K. Mos
- The Future of family therapy for adolescents– Prof. Dr. R. Vermeiren
- Succesful implementation of family therapy now and in the future– R. Kojo
- Research in the future– Dr. E. Mulder